Edge Insight CS2 Monitor (1996 and newer OBDII enabled vehicle)
If you drive a vehicle in need of an attitude adjustment, Edge Insight CS2 monitors provide vital mechanical data to keep you and your ride safe, competitive, and efficient. With a slim, sleek case and innovative features, combined with the inline Juice module, the units deliver shift-on-the-fly power—and through an upgraded button-control screen, you have customized engine monitoring options. These Edge monitors are designed for anyone driving around town, towing, or competing in a sanctioned event.
The full line of EAS accessories for the Edge Insight CS2 can be found in our Gauges & Mounts category.
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Full-Color, High-Resolution, 2.4-inch Screen
- Displays available SAE data from your vehicle’s computer
- View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
- Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
- Can be used in conjunction with Edge EAS performance products to read vital engine data
- Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
- Sounds user-defined audible alerts
- Mileage Coach (Includes Trip Monitor, MPG Calc, and Fuel Saving Tips!)
Scan Tool Features:
- Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Displays peak values such as speed and RPM, HP & Torque
- Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times