BD Diesel | 2003-2018 Dodge Ram 5.9L / 6.7L Cummins Traction Bars Kit (Without OEM Rear Airbags)
'03-'18 Dodge Ram 5.9L/6.7L BD Diesel Traction Bars Kit (without OEM Rear Airbags)
- 2003-2018 Ram 3500 (without OEM Rear Air Bags)
- 2003-2013 Ram 2500
BD Diesel traction bar kits are designed to modify, enhance, and optimize your truck's performance and handling. Each kit features heavy-duty construction to help prevent wheel hop, axle wrap, and large angle on U-joints. BD Diesel traction bars are specifically designed to arc in the same path the axle travels during suspension movement. This makes for a smooth ride and the ability to tow without having to adjust the length of the bar. Other kits with longer rigid bars do not adhere to this design and will make the ride stiffer and cause suspension binding when the truck is loaded. The performance of BDs traction bars is also superior to that of bars incorporating a spring in the tube as the spring still allows the axle to rotate which reduces their effectiveness.
The rod ends used on the BD traction bars are high quality QA1 parts rated to withstand 28,000 lbs each while the polyurethane bushings provide a rigid mount for minimal flex. The BD traction bars are supplied with serrated nuts and bolts to ensure the mounts stay in place, even with heavy duty use. The mounts may also be welded in place for extreme applications.
BD Diesel traction bars are designed for trucks with ride heights ranging from a 2" drop all the way up to a 6" lift.
Each kit comes with all necessary hardware along with a rivet-nut specific drill bit and tool.
- No welding required
- 2-inch OD tube with QA1 3/4-inch heavy duty American 28,000lbs rod ends
- Prevents wheel hop, axle wrap and large angles on U-joints
- No adjustment is needed when pulling or hauling
- Designed for trucks ranging from a 6-inch lift all the way to a 2-inch drop
- Polyurethane bushings provide direct loading without excessive movement unlike spring loaded designs
- Optimized to arc in the same path the axle travels during suspension movement which makes for a smooth ride and the ability to tow without having to adjust the bars
- All necessary hardware and Rivet-nut specific drill bit and tool included
- 54-inch eye-to-eye length
- Item Requires Shipping
- 51.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H8.5000” x L57.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.