BD Diesel | 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Positive Air Shutdown (Manual Control)
'13-'18 Dodge Ram 6.7L BD Diesel Positive Air Shutdown (Manual Control) 1036724-M
When you need an emergency engine shutdown system, these BD Diesel positive air shutdown valves are the solution. Some industries, such as mining, oil refinery, forestry, mobile welding, septic removal, and refueling, require some vehicles to have an emergency engine shutdown in place. The most effective method for this is to cut the air supply to the diesel engine, causing fuel ignition to cease.
With these BD Diesel's positive air shutdown valves, an inline butterfly valve is placed in the air intake line and, when activated by the included heavy-duty electrical solenoid, the engine will shut down within seconds. The butterfly valve design reduces the number of parts and the overall size, as compared to other competitive units. BD Diesel positive air shutdown valves feature aluminum and stainless components, plus weatherproof electrical connectors that are used to prevent corrosion. Installation is simple--by utilizing the innovative bead boot locks, no welding is needed for the hose retaining beads
- Heavy duty electrical solenoid trips a locked safety cam causing the engine to shutdown within seconds
- Unique locking lever holds valve
- Unique bead lock keeps boots in place, no welding required!
- Reduced overall size as compared to competitive units
- Aluminum and stainless components plus weatherproof electrical connectors to prevent corrosion
- CAC pipes included for some vehicles
- Manual engine shutdown
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W9.8000” x H7.8000” x L18.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.