BD Diesel | 2007.5-2010 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins E-PAS Emergency Engine Shutdown
'07.5-'10 Dodge Ram 6.7L BD Diesel E-PAS Emergency Engine Shutdown 1036750
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500/3500
- 2008-2010 Dodge Ram Cab & Chassis 4500
- 2010 Dodge Ram Cab & Chassis 5500
Some industries, such as mining, oil refinery, forestry, mobile welding, septic removal, and refueling require vehicles to have an emergency engine shutdown in place. The most effective method for this on a diesel engine is to cut the air supply. In the past this was done by installing a butterfly valve into the cold air side of the engine. The BD Diesel E-PAS allows this to all be done electronically using the factory throttle control butterfly valve.
The BD Diesel E-PAS will automatically shut off the engine if it exceeds a preset engine RPM or if toggled manually with the supplied switch. This module also features an automatic reset feature which will reopen the valve once the engine has stopped.
- Emergency Engine Shutdown
- Over speed shut down control utilizing built in Intake Air control valve
- Safely shuts your engine down if over speeding
- Can be installed in less than 1.5 hours
- Factory plug in connections and wiring harness
- Save 3 hours installation labor over mechanical systems
- Does not set ECM Trouble codes
- Automatically resets after shut down
- Only the switch needs a tool to install
- Easily removed for truck lease returns
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.6000” x H2.3000” x L8.8000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.