'07.5-'18 Cummins 6.7L GDP Water In Fuel Sensor Fooler
'07.5-'18 6.7L Cummins GDP Water in Fuel Sensor Fooler
If you have removed the stock under hood fuel filter housing on your '07.5-'18 6.7L Dodge Ram to install a replacement filter such as our MK-2 kit or for the installation of a FASS or Airdog system you know that the Water in Fuel light will illuminate as soon as you unplug the WIF sensor from the harness. Now there's a solution.
The GDP WIF Fooler simply plugs into the factory harness and immediately turn the Water in Fuel light on the dash off for good. No more WIF light for the filter under the hood and no more WIF sensor hanging from the harness to keep the light turned off.
Just unplug the factory harness from the WIF sensor and plug in the fooler. It doesn't get any easier than that.
*Note: As an added bonus the 2013+ trucks have a primary water/fuel separator under the bed which also has a WIF sensor. This fooler will not effect the operation of that primary filter so the WIF light will still function when water is detected in the primary filter.
- Glacier Diesel Power
- Fuel System & Related - Fuel Filter Systems - 2013 thru 2019 Dodge Ram - Filter Systems
- Fuel System & Related - Fuel Filter Systems - DIY & Universal Filter Kits - Filter Systems
- Fuel System & Related - Installation Accessories
- 2013 thru 2019 Dodge Ram - Filter Systems|DIY & Universal Filter Kits - Filter Systems|Installation Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H7.0000” x L1.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.