Home - Return to Previous Page
'98.5 - '02 High-Ram Air Intake System
Improves airflow from the intercooler. High-Ram raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine. Result: a more responsive, fuel-efficient engine. Cooler, denser air packs real power. That's an absolute fact. So why would you choke off all that power-packed air at the last second on its way from the intercooler to the intake manifold? That's exactly what the stock air intake does. The 3 inch Banks High-Ram changes all that. Designed on the computer using computational fluid dynamics, tested on the flow bench and proven on the dyno, High-Ram is much more than just another pretty air inlet. Don't blow your last chance to add vital turbo boost to your engine.
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine
- Larger & less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Out-boosts the competition by up to 56.9%
- The factory inlet is cramped and angular compared to Banks larger, streamlined cast-metal High-Ram
- Use with stock boost tube
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H9.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.