Sure Start Inline Universal Grid Heater
Sure Start Universal Grid Heater
Do you have a hard starting diesel? We've got the answer. The new Sure Start intake air pre-heater by Glacier Diesel Power. Whether it's a diesel engine swap, hard starting farm equipment, Humvee, or a 2 stroke Detroit Diesel, your engine will benefit from the addition of the GDP Sure Start intake air pre-heater.
Perfect for any type of diesel engine or project. If your application has 3.00" or 3.50" intercooler piping or inlet piping our Sure Start Universal Grid Heater will get the fire lit in even the coldest weather.
This kit includes the heater assembly and hose flanges with Mil-Spec hose beads for a solid intake connection. Boots, clamps, and reducers to complete your installation can be found here.
- 200 Amp rated twin element heater (can be used as a 100 amp single element by removing the jumper)
- Available in either 12v or 24v to fit your application*
- Overall Length 6.75"
- Min. distance needed between hose ends 3.00"
- Heater Dimensions 4.00" x 5.00"
- Easier cold weather starts
- No need for harmful starting fluids
- Reduced engine wear
- Less cranking time means extended battery life
Note: We recommend 4 gauge wire for up to 7 foot wire runs and a simple 200 amp HD starter relay for control (based on 3 second on, 7 second off heater application cycles).
* 24v applications require 2 separate 12v leads (one from each battery) and 2 relays.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.