'07.5-'09 6.7L Cummins 3.50" High Flow Boost Tube Kit.
Note: Not for use on 2010 trucks.
Have you looked closely at the boost tube on your truck? That's right, plastic and only a 2.40" ID! This new mild steel Boost Tube & Boot Kit replaces the factory plastic tube with a 3.50" mandrel bent pipe and new silicone high pressure couplers for the hot and cold side of the intercooler.
The 3.50" one piece mandrel bent tube is a perfect match to the intercooler outlet and greatly reduces restriction vs the stock plastic piping. 3.50" tubing maintains air density and velocity via uniform tubing size to eliminate air speed reductions before entering the intake manifold.
- 3.50" Mandrel Bent Powdercoated Boost Tube
- 2.75" High Pressure 4 ply Turbo Outlet Coupler
- 3.00" High Pressure 4 ply Intercooler Couplers or 3.50" for Aftermarket Intercoolers
- 3.50" High Pressure 4 Ply Intake Manifold Coupler
- Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
Reviewed by: Anonymous09/18/2017 05:52PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Glacier Diesel Power, Inc.
Reviewer: Shawn From WI US
Definitely much better than the factory boots and tube.
You must login to post a review.