48RE and 68RFE Transmission Temp Sender Manifold
Easy to install transmission temp sender manifold for all Dodge Rams with 48RE and 68RFE automatic transmissions. 3/8" NPT port and 1/4" NPT reducing bushing allow installation of any gauge sender.
After ATF is directed thru the transmission, it is then directed to the transmission cooler. After the fluid flows through the cooler, it is then routed back to the pan. Monitoring the temperature in the feed line to the cooler will give you a better indication of transmission temperatures versus reading temps in the pan alone.
Installs by removing exactly 1" from the transmission cooler line.
Do it yourself and save!
- Glacier Diesel Power
- Transmission Accy's - Transmission Parts & Accy's - 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L - Transmission Parts & Accy's
- Transmission Accy's - Transmission Parts & Accy's - 2007.5-2012 Dodge Ram 5.9L - Transmission Parts & Accy's
- Transmission Accy's - Transmission Parts & Accy's - 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 5.9L - Transmission Parts & Accy's
- Gauges & Mounts - Analog Gauges & Accy's
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H7.0000” x L1.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Anonymous09/28/2017 09:42AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Glacier Diesel Power
Reviewer: Fred B. From AB CA
It only took me about 1/2hour to install this fitting. Be careful and take your time to do it right and be careful not to kink the line when you remove it. Once installed the transmission temp gauge is very active and gives you the hottest temp reading. Highly recommended!
You must login to post a review.